Wednesday 27 July 2016

Opal (Lux #3)

Opal (Lux #3)

The relationship that Kat and Daemon have is stronger in the book: more solid. However, they face a problem bigger than them. Now that they have to free Beth from the government who is working with their enemies. This would risk their lives. It's an impossible mission but hey, we are talking about aliens here so beat the impossible.

A lot is going on but somehow I still feel like the book is at a slower pace than the previous ones. Even though it was slow, the story was still brilliant and well written.

The ending was epic. WHAT A CLIFF HANGER ! I did not spend so much time on this to be hanging! I'm so happy that I didn't have to wait for the fourth book to come out because if I had too, then I really going to jump.

My cast for Daemon and Kat are:

   

For Dee:




Dawson:




hugs and kisses



No comments :

Post a Comment