Sunday 19 June 2016

Entwined with You (Crossfire #3)

Entwined with You (Crossfire #3)


No words except I wish I have Eva's life.

Firstly, I know there is a lot of sex in adult books but I think I am more attracted to the Alpha male romance. I like how men can be so protective of what is theirs. It's hard to find someone like that anymore because not many really love someone enough to have to need them more.

Secondly, can we talk about all the feels? It's so breathtaking to find a man so in love with a woman that he is willing to do anything for her. He may dominate a lot of things in life but when it comes to her, he is on his knees.

Gideon taught me something about love in this book. He said it right out of my mouth with his perfect words, words that I can't fandom together. Love can be built and it can be tear down. Love comes and love goes. Loving someone is different from needing them as if you need air. 

Sylvia Day has a way of writing that will make her readers hungry for more. It's incredible. I work up at 3 a.m. to finish the book because sleeping without knowing the ending kills me even in my sleep.

A very quick post Fifty Shades and The Royals fix. For sure.

hugs and kisses


No comments :

Post a Comment