Tuesday 5 April 2016

Fifty Shades of Darker



Fifty Shades of Darker

In this book, Christian is so broken that I want to hug him and cuddle him in my arms. From book one and jumping into book two, he is a changed man. I cannot get enough of him and I don't think I ever will. There is something about him that is so mysterious. What do I like about him? Well, he is hot, smart, did I mention hot? But I LOVE that he is over protective and bossy. When I read that Ana is in trouble, I know he is going to be there. This insurance and assurance that he has that feels safe.

Oh little Ana, she has a way to seduce a man and let him want more than he is legal to have. She knows what to give and what not. Sure, sometimes, I wish she said no so that she may seem hard to get but everything played out well. I secretly wished that she gets herself in trouble so that Christian can come save the day.

I cannot stop thinking about the book. I cannot put it down. I think of it when I am sleeping. I think of it in class. I think of it everywhere. The worst part is, whenever I think about it, I can't stop smiling.
This is very unhealthy. This book is my favorite out of the trilogy, hands down- without a doubt. I have never felt this way for a book since I read Twilight. You know the feeling when you put down the book but your head is singing for it. You pick it up and your heart throws glitter into the air, and when you are reading the book, it's a world you won't want to leave.

Also, a side note here, Mia reminds me of Alice Cullen from Twilight. Doesn't it? Hell, Christian and Ana reminds me of Bella and Edward too.

The ending left me hanging. ohh boy it's gonna be good. Really good.

hugs and kisses



No comments :

Post a Comment